Life is an exciting six-level series that makes learning English an exploration of the world. Drawing on National Geographic content, Life transforms the learning experience into a fabulous journey with irresistible images, articles and videos that engage learners like no series before.
Bring Life into your classroom!
- A practical, competency-based syllabus helps learners in their development of grammar, vocabulary, functions, pronunciation and skills through appropriate communicative tasks.
- Real life lessons model and practise everyday functions, preparing learners to use language in the real world.
- National Geographic video on the DVD allows teachers to bring lessons to life.
- The carefully designed critical thinking syllabus challenges learners to understand texts at a deeper level.
- Vocabulary is introduced thematically, with additional emphasis on key words and word building in Word focus and Word building sections.
- Student’s Book + DVD
- Engaging tasks with fascinating National Geographic content
- Fully integrated National Geographic video for each unit
- Review at the end of each unit
- Grammar reference with practice activities
- Workbook with Audio CD
- Further practice and linear progression of Student’s Book contents
- Focus on learning skills
- Sample IELTS tests allow students to benchmark their learning
- Teacher’s Book with class Audio CD
- Detailed teaching notes with lead-ins, additional activities and answer key
- Notes on vocabulary, grammar, pronunciation and useful background information
- Photocopiable communication activities and tests
Interactive Whiteboard CD-ROM
- Includes IWB tools, ‘zoomable’ pages and easy‑to‑access audio and DVD
- Create your own interactive tasks with the easy‑to‑use Content Creation Tool
- Show or hide the key
- Show justification for the reading and listening comprehensions
- Make paper and online tests in minutes!